Apply for membership
Four Membership Options
1. Ordinary membership
This option is for individuals (18 years and older).
Membership fee R300.00 PSSA Levy R 10.00 (Only applies if you are not a PSSA member.) Total R310.00
2. Family membership
Two or more family members applying for membership receive a discount on membership fees.
Membership fee R270.00 PSSA Levy R 10.00 (Only applies if you are not a PSSA member.) Total R280.00
3. Junior membership
Juniors / students (under 18 years of age) also receive a discount on member ship fees.
Membership fee R150.00 PSSA Levy R 10.00 (Only applies if you are not a PSSA member.) Total R160.00
4. Associate membership
Individuals who reside more than 50km away from the Society and who cannot usually attend Society meetings.
Membership fee R200.00 PSSA Levy R 10.00 (Only applies if you are not a PSSA member.) Total R210.00
5. Social membership
Individuals who will be attending club events but will not be submitting images.
Membership fee R100.00 PSSA Levy R 10.00 (Only applies if you are not a PSSA member.) Total R120.00
Two ways to apply for membership
Payment via HCPS Bank Account
Your fees may be deposited into the Society’s bank account below:
Bank : Standard Bank Account No. : 035 584 1436 Branch Code : 057 528 00 Reference : Name+Surname
Online application form (for new members only)
Terms and conditions
- Membership of the Hibiscus Coast Photographic Society is open to everyone interested in the art and science of Photography.
- Membership is valid from 1st August to 31st July each year, after which renewal will be required.
- Application for membership received between 1st August and 31st January of any year are calculated on a full year’s subscription.
- Application for membership between 1st February and 30th June of any year are calculated on 50% of a year’s subscription. PSSA levy of R10 is still applicable in full for non-PSSA members.
- New fees will take effect from 1st August of each year.